Eggs are an ideal food for dieters. They are low in calories, and filled with a good amount of protein that helps curb cravings. This egg salad recipe can be an ideal and healthy office lunch. To replace the mayo, we recommend you to use Greek yogurt which dials down the fat and calories, while contains a lot of antioxidants.
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 orange
- Combine eggs, yogurt, bell pepper, curry, salt, and pepper in a small bowl,stir well.
- Place spinach on rye bread and top with egg salad.
- Enjoy your lunch.